Truck Driving and Hydro work
Southeys Group Ltd
Here's your chance to work for one of NZ's best known Hydro / Vacuum Excavation Companies. You will be working with a good team on some interesting jobs so you will appreciate the good quality gear and NZ designed and made trucks that really do the business.
Great team environment, on the job training, plenty of variety, occasional out of Auckland work if you are interested.
Internal and External training provided. Competitive rates within the industry.
You will be responsible for getting to site, discussing work with customers, planning the day, representing the company in a professional way and doing the proper paperwork at the end of the day.
Outdoor work, using high-pressure hoses, you will need to enjoy working outside and comfortable with a bit of mud.
You will need:
What you’ll get:
- Minimum HT, we’d prefer class 4
- Recent truck driving experience
- Physical fitness – you’ll be operating the hydro gear and be working hard all-day
- Your own transport – we are based in Kumeu, North West Auckland and you need to get to work early to pick up the truck
- Good manners and a good idea of customer service – we’re the best and we want to stay that way.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety on a site & truck - and actually care about it.!
- A few clues about mechanical gear and Hydro Excavation would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience with paperwork and decent hand writing
- You’ll work around 50+ hours a week, sometimes a bit more depending on the job
- It’s mainly Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturdays
- Solid company, with lots of work on
- Good team & top gear
- Excellent, modern trucks
Southey's is an equal opportunity employer so if you don’t fit the typical truck/operator type, don’t be shy… apply anyway – as long as you’re fit, healthy and can do the job, we’ll give your application a fair go.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Use the contact us to let us know you are interested